Hi Everyone,
Welcome to all our new families and welcome back to all of you returning families. It's easy to get overwhelmed by all the "recommended" resources. I suggest giving yourselves 6 weeks to acclimate to the CC methods and then decide if you'd like to keep it simple and focus primarily on memory work or dig deeper and hang content to the "pegs" you are putting in place. I am available any time to help you sort through it all so please just share what's on your mind.
I am excited about what God is doing and what's in store for us at CC Brandon in 2010/11. Thanks for all your prayers. Looking forward to seeing you at our orientation meetings - Thursday, Aug 19, 7pm and again on Saturday, Aug 21 at 9am for Essentials families
Dear Mary Ellen,
ReplyDeleteI hope you have recovered from your trip to NC. God's timing isn't always what WE expect. God bless you and your family.
I heard that the Brandon CC was twice as large. Will we be meeting at 9:00 in the same room as last year? How many families and classes are there this year? I made it to the parents' meeting last week but I guess I didn't retain this information. Ha, ha.
Warmly,
Sylvia Dixon